NTN 6205 Bearing
Flange Block Bearings
Flange bearings are used to provide support for shafts that run perpendicular to the bearing mounting surface.52100 Chrome Steel bearings are prelubricated and regreaseable. They feature rubber seals and cast-iron housings.UHMW-PE bearings are ideal for washdown applications in wet or harsh environments. They are self-lubricating, and are interchangeable with most metal units.
Bronze bearings are porous for continuous lubrication. Each features a rustproof plated finish, and a large, felt-lined oil reservoir. Oil fillers on base-mount models can be rotated to 4 different positions. Flange-mount models have oil fillers at 45° from bolt holes. Use in lighter-duty mounted bearing applications.
A flange bearing is a type of mounted bearing in which the mounted shaft runs perpendicular to the mounting surface and the center line of the mounting holes. This is in contrast to a pillow block bearing, in which the mounted shaft runs parallel to the mounting surface.
Flange bearings consist of a flanged housing and an insert bearing. The housing is typically made from cast iron or cast steel while the bearing can be made from a wide variety of materials.
- QM INDUSTRIES QVFXP26V115SEB Flange Block Bearings
- 1 Piece Solid
- No Pilot
- QM INDUSTRIES QVFXP26V110SEC Flange Block Bearings
- QM INDUSTRIES QVFXP22V400SEN Flange Block Bearings
- 6 ton
- QM INDUSTRIES QAAFXP20A400SB Flange Block Bearings
- Precision Extra Capa
- 4130 or 4340 Alloy S
- QM INDUSTRIES QAAFXP20A315SM Flange Block Bearings
- Roller Bearings
- QM INDUSTRIES QAAFXP20A315SET Flange Block Bearings
- BUNTING BEARINGS
- QM INDUSTRIES QAAFXP20A315SEC Flange Block Bearings
- QM INDUSTRIES TAFKP15K065SET Flange Block Bearings
- QM INDUSTRIES TAFKP13K204SEN Flange Block Bearings
- M 45x3
- 1.26 Inch | 32 Milli